An Animal Crossing Tale An Animal Crossing Tale

Ah ya, Bob's the man. He seems to pop up in each iteration of animal crossing that I've played over the years. Buy ya, villagers lazy flippn.. deliver ya own crap people! E's right next to you and would it kill ya to pull some weeds once and a while?

You Wanna See My Pecker? You Wanna See My Pecker?

Yup, that's some prime internet right there. Ahh newgrounds

Police Cops Police Cops

Maybe its just me but does this remind any one of lupin the third? Ah what ever the case very well done' Cheers'

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

Ive got to say, I was a bit skeptical at first but have genuinely enjoyed learning all this stuff! An educational game that keeps folks coming back? Nicely done! Looking forward to what you come up with next!

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Ah gotta love killing woodland creatures.

Or not, poor things.. that tiger should have gutted the fellow at the end ah well. I certanly would like to see a part two, somthing involving how many humans can you kill per level.. heheh..

Eh I managed to get through with all prints and 20 critters, stumped how to go about getting more.

Any hoo enjoyable game as per usual.

The Greatest Tutorial The Greatest Tutorial

Not too shabby...

The info onto its self was useful… still if you put in a few visual examples it would have been more informative…. that aside, nicely done.

PS- there seemed to be a bit of trouble with the sound doubling back onto its self....

carsonauto responds:

Yes, I am sorry about this, I noticed this when I put it on newgrounds, sorry for the mistake!

OoT| Shop Remix OoT| Shop Remix

heh- not bad

Say ya ever notice how the shop song sounds a bit like the chicken dance? Just a thought..

The Stand Off The Stand Off

Heh

I have to say you do some fine work, why on earth you aren't in the paper? Frankly what they run these days in most publications is no where near the quality of your work. I'd say its about time some one took the place of comics like the far-side etc. Keep it up!

ToonHole responds:

We did college papers for a while. But no mainstream sources have picked us up. : \