Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

Ive got to say, I was a bit skeptical at first but have genuinely enjoyed learning all this stuff! An educational game that keeps folks coming back? Nicely done! Looking forward to what you come up with next!

SeppuKuties SeppuKuties

Ah gotta love killing woodland creatures.

Or not, poor things.. that tiger should have gutted the fellow at the end ah well. I certanly would like to see a part two, somthing involving how many humans can you kill per level.. heheh..

Eh I managed to get through with all prints and 20 critters, stumped how to go about getting more.

Any hoo enjoyable game as per usual.

The Greatest Tutorial The Greatest Tutorial

Not too shabby...

The info onto its self was useful… still if you put in a few visual examples it would have been more informative…. that aside, nicely done.

PS- there seemed to be a bit of trouble with the sound doubling back onto its self....

carsonauto responds:

Yes, I am sorry about this, I noticed this when I put it on newgrounds, sorry for the mistake!

RaidenX RaidenX

One hell of a game, ah… reminds me of the good ol’

I have but one problem, WHY the hell aren’t you on the front page? Perhaps I missed ya.... If not, lets see if my fellow NewGrounders and I can help remedy that.

Seriously… I’ve no actual problems otherwise… your game play was pretty much flawless…

Go0gley responds:

Lol, receiving such great reviews is already enough for me. Front page or not, I don't really care that much. Thanks though! =D

Muscomorpha Muscomorpha

Now that was a strange but good thing.

Only one suggestion and one recommendation... perhaps the addition of bonuses lives might be an idea... and an improvement in controls would help to put you up there with
Alien Hominid and Madness Interactive.

3D in Flash MX tutorial 3D in Flash MX tutorial

Well now that was useless.

and my word stands.

Arab responds:

Maybe to a dumbass that knows near nothing like you, yes, it would be useless.

Project Inthri 2 Project Inthri 2

Not bad man.. not bad at all.

One problem... you may want to add lives and work on your character design, other than that I'm impressed.

Flash Mario Bros Demo Flash Mario Bros Demo

Always a fan of the Mario Bros

Hmmm...Good idea but perhaps you should try for a bit of originality, not to knock ya man but I've seen a bunch of games of this sort on NG before... all I'm saying is you should try for something different. But I can understand the kind of work one puts into something like this so nice job.

Side note.. work towards better charier stability/control.

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Meh..

Well I'm always up for a mario flash though the controls in this were a bit clunky.. still not too bad.