An Animal Crossing Tale An Animal Crossing Tale

Ah ya, Bob's the man. He seems to pop up in each iteration of animal crossing that I've played over the years. Buy ya, villagers lazy flippn.. deliver ya own crap people! E's right next to you and would it kill ya to pull some weeds once and a while?

You Wanna See My Pecker? You Wanna See My Pecker?

Yup, that's some prime internet right there. Ahh newgrounds

Police Cops Police Cops

Maybe its just me but does this remind any one of lupin the third? Ah what ever the case very well done' Cheers'

E. Darkness Mass Effect E. Darkness Mass Effect

Ah why can't they make another eternal darkness? It struck such a fantastic balance between action and general creepiness you just don't see any more, not to mention the game screwing with the player them selves, heh loved that. Hmm, yes garrus does kinda look like a kitty doesn't he?

Camping as a Kid Camping as a Kid

Haha, ah man that's like a window directly into my childhood! Tell you whats an equally er interesting experience as a kid.. summer camp. Oh ya dozens of unsupervised kids all going lord of the flys yup good times..

Rigby doing salvia Rigby doing salvia

Ok now that was awesome. Lets be honest, may not have shown it on the show but I'm willing to bet they did something along those lines (heck look at the pilot episodes). Yup, part of my official head cannon now.

10 seconds of your life 10 seconds of your life

Ah my time is worthless any how so well spent!

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

Holy Mmamajamba that was swanky indeed-

Ah looks like we have a hit on our hands eh? Been wondering what would replace vgdc's rise of the mushroom kingdom and the like. With that er, enjoy the mobs of fans hounding you to churn out the next one, err, Newgrounds stardom?Heh what ever the case I look forward to your next go of it!

Rock on and all that Jazz~

Emptygoddess responds:

I don't think I'm replacing anyone. That would make me feel like a pod person. All creepy and alien and with no bellybutton.

Alfred tribute Alfred tribute

Ah fun fun-

Always have loved the subtle brilliance of spam. Perhaps some if its crudely done but it represents the very depths of a person's imagination, the inner workings of a person's mind that so seldom see the light of day. Like you I'm also a fan of the vast fields of spam abound on the net, in a way this work represents us as a people morso than the most polished bit of art. The big most renown artists of the world only represent a small portion of humanity but the average work of spam or graffiti (etc) that's us, that's the average man, and its beautiful, hell its everyone.

on a side note, I was wondering if you've ever considered doing a podcast or writing for a humor sight? Seems like you'd kick vast amounts of rear in that sort of thing. Ah and now that I've got your ear (or eye I suppose) have you ever seen any of the writings of Max Burbank of I-mockery.com? If not I'm guessing that his stuff would be right up your ally, you should give em a look, oh and if you do be certain to have a look at I-mockeries pickle man comic, it's really out there, heh. Any hoo here a few links to what I was talking about, hope you give em a look.
http://www.i-mockery.com/visionary/su mmer-vacation-themes.php

Ciao,
-Blackwell

Alfred Christ Alfred Christ

Coolness

I have to say, the flash may have been short and perhaps something of a joke but you really did do a good job, quite stylish. A great section of immaturity sound and syncing to the tract you chose. Heh, though I've always been a huge fan of these quick spamish type flashes and the like. What ever the case I look forward to the next crazy thing you come up with.

Best of luck!